Hey lads and lassies :)
I have a really awesome 1978 Dodge Champion motor home that has been partially remodeled but still has its retro charm :)
Instead of having it sit in my driveway when we aren't using it I want to rent it out so that others can enjoy it as well!!
It has a totally rebuilt interior with the exception of the cab area which still has all of its 1978 charm! It has New floors, custom cabinets, new wiring and new stereo that has USB capabilities, new plumbing, new Air conditioner as of 2014, new 3 burner stove, new refrigerator, new microwave oven, shower and toilet and two sinks, new motion detector light outside, all the appliances work well!
In June of 2015
We did an engine tune up.
We dropped the transmission pan and changed the filter and fluids.
We changed the oil and replaced the filter.
We did a tune up on the Onan generator.
We checked all the fluids.
New alternator last year.
New water pump.
New water heater last year.
Two (new in 2014) marine batteries.
Roof sealed every year.
Heavy duty tow package to tow your boat, car etc
All 6 tires are brand new as of July 2015.
So you can have peace of mind knowing it will run great for your vacation!
The RV is completely stocked with all the extra amenities including: Crock pot, blender, brita pitcher, coffee maker, mixing bowls, strainer, pans, tea kettle, silver wear, cooking utensils, knives, cheese grater, funnels, cutting boards, aluminum foil, wax paper, bath towels, hand towels, wash clothes, sleeping bags, camp chairs, tent (for extra sleepers), hand vacuum and much more.
* I fill the propane tank for cooking!
* I fill the generator gas tank for AC and Refrigerator use when RV can't be hooked up to electrical power .
* I provide toilet cleaner solution!
* Valid Drivers license
* No trips out of the country
* No smoking
* I also recommend that the renter get a temporary insurance policy for days of rental to have additional coverage on top of the insurance I already have on it.
* It gets about 10 - 12 miles to the gallon - front tank is 15 gallons and the rear tank is 35 gallons - I fill the front tank and the extra 5 gallon gas can in between every rental.
If you have any additional questions about renting my RV/Motor home please send me a message! :)
Have a fabulous day!
No Additional Fees & Services